All that you need to prepare this recipe
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup, flour
- 1/3rd tsp, baking soda
- Salt, a pinch
- 1/2 cup, milk
- 1 ½ tsp, butter
- 1/2 ripe banana, mashed (leave a few chunks)
- 1 tbsp, sliced almonds and walnuts
- A pinch of cinnamon powder
How to prepare?
- Combine flour, cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, melted butter and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be a little lumpy.
- Heat a lightly buttered or greased frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop batter onto pan, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides.
- Serve them hot, with sprinkled nuts.
- Taste best with strawberry syrup.
Nutritional benefits from the recipe
||2-3 Year olds
||4-5 Year olds
*Recommended dietary allowance
- This recipe makes 6 pancakes and we suggest you to serve 2 to your kid.
- You can make pancakes in different shaped molds available in market so as to increase your kids’ excitement. Infact you can create stories around their breakfast.
- Instead of sprinkling nuts around the pancakes just like that you can create eyes and nose with them.