All that you need to prepare this recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4th tsp, cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp, milk
- 1 tsp, butter
- 2 whole wheat bread slices
- 1 tsp Sliced Raisins
How to prepare?
- Make a mixture of eggs, cinnamon powder, sliced raisins and milk.
- Heat the sauté pan and add the butter.
- Dip bread in the mixture soaking both sides.
- Place the slice on the pan and cook both sides until golden.
- Serve the toast.
- Taste best with plum sauce or maple syrup.
Nutritional benefits from the recipe
||2-3 Year olds
||4-5 Year olds
*Recommended dietary allowance
- You can cut French toast into strips so as to make them as easy to eat finger food.
- You can also add mashed banana in the French toast and serve them banana sandwiches dipped in egg.
- Also if your kid isn’t fond of sweet Toast you can cook the same with some vegetables like onion, tomato, capsicum and may be grated cheese and serve him savory ones.