All that you need to prepare this recipe
- 1 whole wheat pizza base
- 1 tsp, oregano
- A pinch, salt
- 1 tsp, oil
- 2 tbsp, sliced onion
- 1 small bowl, sliced tomato (without seeds)
- 3 tbsp, chopped yellow capsicum
- 3 tbsp, chopped green capsicum
- 3 tbsp, chopped red capsicum
- 2 tbsp, finely chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp, melted butter
- 1 tbsp, tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp, paneer grated
- 2 tbsp, shredded mozzarella cheese
How to prepare?
- Preheat oven to 235 degrees C. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Cook and stir sliced tomatoes, tomato ketchup, onion, oregano, salt in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until sauce has thickened, 15 to 20 minutes in butter.
- Take a whole wheat pizza base.
- Spoon tomato sauce over the base. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese; top with bell pepper, onion, and mushroom. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese again along with grated paneer over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven until the crust is brown and crisp and the cheese has melted, approx. 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutritional benefits from the recipe
| ||2-3 Year olds||4-5 Year olds|
|Energy||16.29 kcal||12.79 kcal|
|Protein||33.71% (RDA)*||40.57% (RDA)*|
|Calcium||23.51% (RDA)*||23.51% (RDA)*|
|Iron||12.69% (RDA)*||8.78% (RDA)*|
*Recommended dietary allowance
- You can cut either in the form of small squares or strips so that it becomes easy to eat.
- You can also add shredded (boiled) chicken or diced paneer, if required.
- Instead of putting vegetables raw, you can sauté them in oil or butter along with herbs so that they become soft. It actually enhances the taste of pizza.